Friday, June 5, 2009

Why i love MLSHS.

Now those of you who know me, would be well aware that i am not particularly fond of violence and conflict, a "Delicate Flower" if you will. I'm also not a fan of posting about people i hate, and i realise this will be my second hate post but i want you all to know just how pathetic some people are.

First a little background knowledge. You may also be aware that my best friend Whiteman also created a blog (http://www.thewizardofrobb.blogspot.com/), A charming, sophomoric yet well structured page, displaying poorly photoshopped photos of his head on the bodies of movie stars, fictional characters etc. Now early last week Whiteman and I created a piece with only good intentions in mind. It was a photograph of a fair-skinned (accentuated with photoshop) girl we know, with Whiteman dressed in a ghost-busters uniform and brandishing a Proton gun right next to her. Did i mention our intentions were good?
Anyway this hilarious creation was placed on the blog and a few days later we started getting threats from her friends and her friend's boyfriends...

Here's an example of the highly sophisticated analytical conversations we had with them.
I assure you this guy IS for real, no editing whatsoever.




- Frigo; + says:
aydard
herd you were being a smart cunt ?


Stewman says:
Who me?


- Frigo; + says:
No the fucking wall next to you you dumb cunt


Stewman says:
nice to meet you too!


- Frigo; + says:
yeah id like to meet me to
why were you being a rude cunt to my girlfriend you mut


Stewman says:
who's your girlfriend?


- Frigo; + says:
jord


Stewman says:
hahaah oh thats tasteful! didn't she go out with your best friend?



- Frigo; + says:
yeah she did
dont get smart with you ill put your head onto the curb



Stewman says:
I don't understand, you talk like you grew up in the bronx but you go to a private school! what is this sorcery!



- Frigo; + says:
what the fuck
dont give me that shit you fucking stupid cunt
fuckyour stupid
you havent a clue how deep the whole your digging is
were you being a smart cunt to cait stewart to ?



Stewman says:
make up your mind...am i a "stupid cunt"? or a "smart cunt"?



- Frigo; + says:
well your a fucking stupid cunt
were you being a smart cunt to cait stewart to ?
you dont no what youve got coming cunt
call my girlfriend ugly ?
not a good move



Stewman says:
No offence...she's not exactly "easy on the eyes"



- Frigo; + says:
your kall friends smart he nows when to back down
ill be paying you a visit with some of my friends this weekend




Stewman says:
maybe i'll be paying you a visit with some of mine




- Frigo; + says:
okeeey
please do



- Frigo; + says:
can you fight me ?




Stewman says:
Lover not a fighter




- Frigo; + says:
your be making love to the concrete




Stewman says:
HAHAHAHAHA sorry i can't take you seriously...




- Frigo; + says:
ahaah dont you worry
this is only the begining




Stewman says:
you sound like you should be on "never back down"



At this point in the conversation, i informed my good friend Levi of this delectable young gent's intentions, who then told a pal who told a pal etc...


Stewman says:
been chatting with my friends i hear...




- Frigo; + says:
yeah cuz




Stewman says:
cuz?
are you black?




- Frigo; + says:
shut up you faggot
no im not



Stewman says:
settle down little man, you ought to be polite to this lot, they're fond of blades.




- Frigo; + says:
sick
umm that doesnt scare me to much
my mate put a meat cleaver over someone head
right infront of me
knife dont scare me to much ay




Stewman says:
wow, seems like your pretty much a street kid...
so when do you plan on beating me up pal?




- Frigo; + says:
when i feel





etc, etc, etc.




Reading this you must be thinking, this kid's got it bad man, probably scrounges around on the streets looking for his next meal, probably witnesses violence, murder and rape on a daily basis, probably a fucking child soldier. This isn't the case...he's a high-class Trinity College student who's parents pay about $15,000 dollars a year for his education. It's not paying off, he still can't spell as shown above. I admit i go to a private school, but i don't act like i'm the hardest kid on the block. Not a chance.


Thats why I love MLSHS.

17 comments:

  1. ahahhahahhaahhahahahahaha
    i know this guy!
    he wouldnt fight someone in ym year and it was 4 on 1.
    so id be real scared man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mt law-ley aint nothin' to fuck with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seraphino know how it isssssss.
    hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is hilarious!
    look at your smart responses, i take off my hat to you boy.
    although at the moment i must admit that im not wearing a hat, so im sure my hair will do just fine; and yes, i do have hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahahahahhah thom, it looks like yo have a very busy life worrying about everyone eles shit. stop being a rude cunt to everyone.
    andd about the education part the whole private school shit. i dont think it encourages back to the fucking 80's, wherever you think your from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the fuck does that even mean?
    haha does someone want to tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. take the fucking thing off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trinity is actually rough. Some of the biggest junkies I know went there. That guy sounds like a poor cunt "adlay" though, if you roll him for his vallies and rivvies that would hurt him much, much more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not taking it off, don't tell me my blog's pathetic...it just makes you sound like an idiot because you obviously read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahahahahh you must not have a life.
    i read it because someone told me about it!
    i dont see how you find it funny.
    your the rudest cunt i know. i hope you do get smashed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha thug life, very humerous, well done Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you guys please meet at a CAT bus-stop and have a fight so I can relive my Mercedes days? PLEASE!!!

    p.s. fucking LOL the word verification for this post is hymen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not meeting this guy for a fight! He knows a guy who's dad owns a meat cleaver! i mean sure he's a butcher but thats beside the point.

    hymen, very nice, i got "nobiar" thats not even remotely sexual.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It still surprises me how some people think that their internet threats are "threatening". This guy is so pathetic I couldn't stop laughing how he was just getting crushed from every angle.

    ReplyDelete