Friday, June 12, 2009

Fucking Plurals.

I recently discovered that the plural to "Phenomenon" is actually "Phenomena" not "Phenomenons". When i stumbled upon this fact i was absolutely gutted. It was almost as if I had fallen off Saruman's Tower in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and landed on that big barbed thing that Saruman lands on after that huge battle with the trees and shit. If you haven't seen that part, then i suggest you invest in the extended version of the film. Thats right, as if 4 and a half hours of midgets fondling eachother, schizophrenic/anorexic tour guides debating whether or not to kill the clearly gay midgets, and Orlando Bloom with blonde hair, wasn't enough, you can buy the extended version with an hour of extra scenes. I have all 3. I didn't say i wasn't a fan.

Anyway please don't inform me of my failure to correctly construct a URL that followed obvious rules of the English language, because i'm already aware of it. You think I can just learn something like that and let it go? You think I can continue living my life the way it was before? No sir. In order to replenish myself and rid my body of such sins, i have decided that reading the dictionary naked, by candlelight every night, and branding the plurals of every word onto my flesh is the only way. Apart from that my week was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment