Wednesday, August 12, 2009

R.I.P Uncle Flava.

My great uncle died the other day. But when he died hidden truths were revealed. Turns out this guy was a total pimp. After the funeral mum came home and told me stories about him that i wish I'd known before.
Apparently, when he came home from work, his four daughters (One of them named Quits because he'd quit trying for a boy) all had to be showered and dressed in there nighties and brunch coats waiting at the front door in a line. When he walked into the house they would all have to curtsy and say "Men are supreme", to which he would respond with only a smirk.
I asked mum if he carried a cane and drank from a jewel studded goblet, but sensing i was enjoying the sexism she left the room and made my dinner.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he drank his Henessey from a jewel studded goblet, take my word for it. Did i mention it kept the time? R.I.P Flava

    ReplyDelete